Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Challenge #187 - Put a CORK in it!

Tammy here this week for a new challenge, which I have called . . .

Put a CORK in it!!
Use cork somewhere on your project.

I created two cards using some great circle pieces of cork that I found, NOT in the craft section!
I found this sheet of round cork stickers where you would find those felt stickers to put on the bottom of chairs to prevent scratched floors.  Best thing was that the whole sheet was only 79 cents, I think!

This is the first card I made with some cork--just one piece, but a sweet little accent!



Sorry for the lighting on this next one (very dark and rainy yesterday evening). 
 I added two cork pieces on this one for this grunge-y Father's day card.

Check out what the rest of the DT created with cork by clicking on their photos in the sidebar;
then link up your CORK projects below!



1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Really cool challenges this week - loved it and had a grate time figure out what to do!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete